Shop photos and details of a complete selection of new 2010 Honda CRV here. From the CRV LX to the CRV EXL with Navigation, You can also choose from 2010 Honda CRV 2WD to 4WD (AWD) models.
The CRV is an amazingly versatile and adaptable Sport Utility Vehicle.
Whether it's just you and some friends. Just you and the family. Or just you and no plan, the 2010 CRV is a great place to just be. There's room for up to five adults, and loads of different storage and seating configurations, so you'll always have the right vehicle for wherever you're going, whatever you're doing.
One outing in the CRV and you'll quickly realize it's a serious performer. At 180 hp, the 2010 CRV's engine delivers in full, responding with an impressive surge when you step on the accelerator. To keep you going on the road, there's the Honda CRV's 4-wheel independent suspension, front and rear stabilizer bars, and rack-and-pinion steering with variable power assist. Of course, there's the 2010 CRV's RealTime™ 4WD that automatically kicks in from front-wheel drive to traction-enhancing 4-wheel drive, for those times when you want to venture off the straight and narrow.
- Available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ (Honda CR-V EX-L)
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® (CR-V EX-L with Navigation)
- Leather-trimmed interior (CR-V EX-L)
- Dual-deck cargo shelf (CR-V EX, CR-V EX-L)
- 60/40 split rear seats
- Lightweight lift-up tailgate
- 180-hp, DOHC i-VTEC® 4-cylinder engine
- Fuel-efficient 21/28/24 (city/highway/combined) (CR-V 2WD) (E.P.A. estimates. Your mileage may vary.)
- Ultra-Low-Emission Vehicle (ULEV-2) designation
- Kelley Blue Book's kbb.com honors the 2010 CRV with two of its 2010 Best Resale Value Awards.
- Honda ranks as the country’s greenest automaker, according to the Union of Concerned Scientists (UCS).